Gola Community Edition is free to use.
Gola Community Edition is distributed under the following Freeware License Agreement:
FREEWARE LICENSE TERMS
Gola Community Edition is downloadable software which does not require payment of any license fee. The copyright owner and Licensor of Gola Community Edition is "Mathnium Associates" ( http://gola.mathnium.com ). This Freeware License is a binding legal agreement between the individual who downloads Gola Community Edition ("You") and the Licensor.
Gola Community Edition IS COPYRIGHTED AND THE OWNER OF THE COPYRIGHT CLAIMS ALL EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO Gola Community Edition, EXCEPT AS LICENSED TO USERS HEREUNDER AND SUBJECT TO STRICT COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS FREEWARE LICENSE.
Even though a license fee is not paid for use of Gola Community Edition, there are conditions for using it. As a condition for granting you a license to use Gola Community Edition, you agree to all of the following terms and conditions. You are deemed to have read, understand, and have accepted all such terms and conditions upon executing a download of Gola Community Edition.
If you fail to abide by any of the terms and conditions set forth herein, your license to use Gola Community Edition shall be immediately and automatically revoked, without any notice or other action by the Copyright Owner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You are granted a non-exclusive license to use Gola Community Edition subject to Your compliance with all of the terms and conditions of this Freeware License.
- You are granted a license to use Gola Community Edition and
with the following restrictions.
- You may not disassemble, reverse-engineer, or by using any other method transform the software to expose the source code.
- You may not distribute, copy, publish, assign, sell, bargain, convey, transfer, pledge, lease or grant any further rights to use Gola Community Edition.
- You will not have any proprietary rights in and to Gola Community Edition. You acknowledge and agree that the Licensor retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights in and to Gola Community Edition.
- Your license to use Gola Community Edition shall be revocable by the Licensor upon written notice to you. This license shall automatically terminate upon your violation of the terms hereof or upon your use of Gola Community Edition beyond the scope of the license provided herein.
- Use of Gola Community Edition within the scope of this license is free of charge and no royalty or licensing fees shall be payable by you. Use beyond the scope of this license shall constitute copyright infringement.
- This license shall be effective and bind you upon your downloading of Gola Community Edition.
- You accept Gola Community Edition on an "AS IS" and with all faults basis. No representations and warranties are made to you regarding any aspect of Gola Community Edition.
- THE LICENSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATIVE TO Gola Community Edition, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTIBILITY. LICENSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURIES OR LIABILITIES CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF Gola Community Edition, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INCIDENTAL, ONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES.
- This Freeware License shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of California. You agree that all controversies pertaining to Gola Community Edition and/or this Freeware Agreement shall be brought in the courts of the State of California. You hereby submit to the jurisdictions of such court. However, federal courts located in the state of California shall have jurisdiction over copyright claims brought by the Licensor and you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of federal court located in the State of California.
- Licensor's failure to enforce any rights hereunder or its copyright in Gola Community Edition shall not be construed as amending this agreement or waiving any of Licensor's rights hereunder or under any provision of state or federal law.
Copyright © 2007 Mathnium Associates. All rights reserved.